Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Coolest hood scoops for the 05+up GT's???
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2006
gtretroredfire
PONY Member
S197 Member

Heres Mine

I Love The Way This Looks And The Way The Stripes Go Over The Outside Of It....blends In With The Hood In My Opinion.not Functional But Then Itd Be My Luck That It Would Void A Warrenty Issue I May Have In The Future.had It Mounted And Painted The Same Time The Stripes Were Painted On.front Of It Is Truely A Bug Catcher Though But Dont Have Any Issues Like When A Trailer Passes Me Coming Towards Me.seen The Whole Hood Lift A Bit But The Scoop Does Nothing!brent
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mustang paint job 019.jpg
Views:	1464
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	19479   Click image for larger version

Name:	mustang paint job 035.jpg
Views:	1974
Size:	768.9 KB
ID:	19480  

2005 Mustang GT-SHR 1/4 louvers -GT500 pedals-AGENT47 Mirrors-shorty Antenna-Redfire Plenum-"BOSS 429" Scoop-Painted Silver Racing Stripes (Ford Ultra Silver Met)-CDC Classic chin-Redfire valve covers-Sequential taillights-REDLINE Elite hood struts -MAG shock tower covers-HURST short throw shifter-SCT XCAL2 -Tune by Brenspeed-BORLA exhaust -C&L Street CAI-AR Dale Jr KILLER chrome 18x8 Wheels-TOYO Proxes4 255/45ZR18-Steeda UDP-Adj Panhard bar-Eibach springs & struts- JM castors-Billet knobs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome