What's your best and worst mods?
The best mods for myself:
- MGW shifter (Another reason I love driving my Mustang)
- Passenger side oil separator (it definitely works)
- K&N air filter for stock air box (better gas pedal response, better sound)
- Dynamat the floor, doors, trunk, and hood (the interior is much quieter now)
The worst mods:
- CAI (it generates a nasty sound, I had to remove it).
- Quarter Window Louvers (it creates too big of a blind zone)
2014 Mustang V6 3.7L 6-spd manual, with MGW shifter, Airaid CAI, BBK shorty headers, Corsa Sport axle back, strut tower brace, JLT oil separator, GT500 differential cover, BG Synchro Shift II gear oil, Redline differential oil.