Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The official 2015 Mustang speculation thread.
View Single Post
Wildcat07GT
PONY Member
4.6L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0 Coyote View Post
I live in S/W Florida and attend MANY car shows and Mustang events,you would be VERY hard pressed to find a few people under 45 years old, at these events, and the way the economy is in the USA and Europe what market do you think should get targeted,the old Farts who have already earned there money and have a few extra $$$ to spend on fun,or your so called younger crowd,that are still paying for student loans, and starting out in life,the outcome will be interesting.
That's because car shows are a fad for middle aged and older men. I've seen local car shows of all types, and most are nothing but old guys sitting around and having a couple drinks. Most younger guys in S/W Florida are probably going to be spending their time on the beach or in clubs, not sitting around in a lawn chair at a local car show. No offense.

Plenty of young professionals out there with disposable income or those who want a fun everyday car. Should Ford throw in the towel and let them walk into an import dealership without offering an alternative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 GT 5.0 View Post
I would say the Challenger is the boat.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It is a boat, but so is the S197. It's just a smaller boat.

Current: 2015 Ford Focus SE

Former: 2007 GT, Satin Silver

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome