View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2006 Thread Starter
iplaydat
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmartini
Good for him.

I do say that I am jealous, heh My dream since I was 7 years old and sat in our friend Todd's mid 90's cobra, Ive wanted a stang. I pleaded since I was 13 till 16 for a v6, and it was no go.

In retrospect, now 17, closing in on 18, Im glad for my parents making me pay for my 1995 Camry. Good car, good gas mileage. And low insurance. It really made me appretiate it and be careful as the car is in my name, insurance is in my name, and any other misc expenses are my responsibility.

The lesson they taught me is simple, you want something, you earn every bit of it.

The day I got my car, my dad tought me how to wax, buff and polish. During the week he showed me how to do my oil, and when I needed my filters replaced, he got me a Haynes manual.

I know Im a youngster myself, but make sure to teach him how to take care of his mustang. If I started to let mine go, he took my keys. This made sure I always kept it clean and maintained.

Hah, I dont know what he would have done to me if I would have wrecked it. :P
Thanks for the tips. My son knows how to take of stuff, believe me. For example, he always washes his hands before he plays his guitars, and then he polishes them after he's done! The other day he wanted me to take off my shoes as I got in his car, 'cause it started to rain! Ha ha.

08 Roush 427R GT Torch Red Premium
Painted Side Mirror Covers
100% Roush synthetic oil
06 V6 Vert Premium w/Pony Package

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome