Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Evo GT500 10seconds..
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2006
sincitystang
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboz
Sin & Scoops....took the plunge ...got sick of waiting ...If I can handle the GT500 vert when ever they get around to actually getting me one perhaps I'll add a pony ..until then this is the new toy...New 2006 ...0 miles ...paid msrp ..71K (not the adjusted one) ...which is unreal considering the price went up almost 8k for 07 AND dealers are marking those up anywhere from 5-10K ...local dealer called me up after I did an internet edmunds search last week ..unreal ...just made the deal less than an hour ago..took a few cell pics...guess I'm outta the S-197 club until (if /when) the shelby comes through .... Peace
AWESOME! you have bragging rights....one of the fastest car from the Big 3.. i'm JEALOUS! i miss my Vette ... but i cant afford what you forked out even with that incredible deal. Did you keep your stang? i'm asuming you did if your saying your out of the S197 club.?? but when the conv shelby is out, i am sure it will have fun next to Z06 in the garage... Any mods?? to the vette? i would do cold air and tune first....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome