Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My day at the car show!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-17-2006 Thread Starter
rmays06
V6 Member
S197 Member

My day at the car show!

Well hello everyone, I'm gonna be short cause I'm tired as hell I work 24 hrs tomorrow and I worked 24 on saturday. SO I spent my sunday with the second best thing ever (my family is 1st... still) MY CAR at mid michigan mustang clubs show.
It was a great time like 350 cars, all fords all the time. I entered my V6 and tried to repersent it well.
I got to meet Scrmn and let me tell you guys pictures don't do the car JUSTICE, The Mistress is a BAD RIDE, It even looks mean! Those seat make the whole car POP! and I got to tell you I don't think John talks MRT up enough, they make some bad rides but the mistress still stands out.
I was up against about 13 S197, 3 Roushs, 3 GT500, 5 GT's and 2 other 6's. Some of those car were brilliant and dazzeling! I got great compliments on my car and the DeMouletl was a huge hit (many questions about it) my brake calipers were also asked about alot (I dig those!) and I got lots of compliments about the COLOR (TUNGSTEN). I stayed until the awards were given and sadly I didn't win any (the roushs in a sweep) and I am slightly disappointed. I'll live thou!
It was a great time I meets some great people, seen some awesome cars (I'll post pics tomorrow) and got a really bad sunburn on my face!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome