View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2013
powerwhee
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PStarr View Post
Okay so one common theme I've found on these boards is everyone complaining about the sound of the V6. Stuff like, how do I make it sound like a V8 and what exhaust improves sound. I'm here to basically ask, anyone else love the sound.

I love how it burbles and it's audible while standing still, similar to a V8 and then has that whiny racy sound when hitting the gas. It even backfires sometimes. I think it sounds great and only wish it was a bad bit louder because I really don't want to change the way it sounds.

I'm surprised with all the hate it gets but maybe some of us aren't being heard. Anyone with me fellas?
Everyone doesn't really hate how it sounds its just that the 5.0 sounds so much better it makes the v6 look bad.

If your talking about the stock exhaust though; that was so quiet I couldn't even hear the car when flooring it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome