View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2013
powerwhee
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDMB View Post
The thing is, if you don't do your exhaust setup just right on these V6's they can sound like complete garbage, but with the V8's it is very hard to make them sound bad. This especially applies when you put headers on or change the midpipe. I love the sound of my V6 with my MRT interceptors When the 3.7 is set up right, it sounds exotic and it kind of fools people when they hear that sound coming from a mustang Personally though, I think that nothing beats the sound of a good V8
I agree with this. No one thinks a mustang is rolling up when they see me... They think its some exotic.

It's hard to make these cars loud and sound good. You kind of trade one for the other. But my setup is as perfect as its gonna get I think, sound wise at least. No one ever thinks its a v6 when they see or hear my car anymore I always have to tell them now because they ask me.

Of course I would be able to tell right away if a mustang a v8 or v6 in it but most people can't

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome