View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2013
powerwhee
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colby2013 View Post
I tried to get a video of it earlier, but with the exhaust and road noise I couldn't hear it on the video.. But as far as the knock goes... I have not asked them, But to me it doesn't come from the engine, it comes more from right by the x-pipe, and also the front end of driveshaft where the sheet metal is. Does the sound come directly from the engine or would I hear it further back if it was a knock? And I'm not sure if this matters or not, but I tried just doing a rev while in park, and it makes no sound in higher RPM.
If it only does it under load, it very well could be knock. Datalog your car and send it to Lund so he can look at it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome