Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Where to find chrome exhaust tips
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2006 Thread Starter
Chris D
PONY Member
S197 Member

Thumbs up Where to find chrome exhaust tips

Hey guys (and girls). This is my first post, although I have been reading this forum for the past year. I have an 06 GT 5-speed and was considering purchasing cat backs. However, after reading several posts in this forum that state that there is no real gain in HP, just deaper sound, I have decided to keep the factory exhaust. I do, however, like the look of the chrome exhaust tips and wondered if anyone has purchased a set. A photo and web link to where you purchased them would be great.

By the way, I installed a power moon roof on my black Stang. Pretty cool. I can provide pics if anyone is interested.

06 Mustang GT, Hurst short throw, Flowmasters, Steeda adj suspension system w/ Tokicko D-Specs, LCA's, panhard bar w/ brace, FRPP sway bars & Steeda endlinks, Steeda CAI, 18" deep dish bullitts w/ Nitto's (275's & 255's), CDC chin spoiler, Webasto power moon roof, MagnaCharger, Comp Cams XFI Stage 2 NSR cams, 4.10's, JBA Cat4Ward headers, Shaft Masters 3.5" al DS, MAC Prochamber, FRPP 62mm TB.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome