Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Anyone else love the sound of the V6
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 09-07-2013
5 pt oh
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG3.7 View Post
I dont even bother comparing the cyclone to the coyote. Its not a fair comparison, but I do know with intake, headers, midpipe, axle back the v6s sound like one mean car. Sounds really aggressive, albeit a little euro, I've come to enjoy the unique sound. After being at the AM show I realize the loud v8 rumble is a dime a dozen. It's cool when you roll in a 6 and produce some crazy unique sound and it makes people turn wondering WTF car that was. Obviously I do love the v8 sound, my boy has the borla S-types and it sounds like a monster truck no joke.
If you think Borla's sound like a monster truck id hate to crank my car in your driveway while you were asleep. You'd literally think Satan was outside.

I tested it, my car can rumble my house. My dad left to go to town in it the other day and floored it on the way out. MY GOOD MAN LET ME TELL YOU I WAS HAPPY

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 6spd manual transmission-BBK Longtube headers-BBK O/R X- Borla S Type mufflers- Dolce DC34 Matte Black wheels - 255/35/20 Nexen N3000 all around.
Raxiom halos, all lights smoked, louvers, Tuned by Lund Racing

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome