Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Real Black Wheels
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-08-2013 Thread Starter
RodgerJerney
PONY Member

Real Black Wheels

No disrespect to Plasti Dip users intended. What they do, often paves the way for the rest of us.

If the pics show up as they should, you'll see my winter GT wheels, that I got from Roush about a year ago. They used to be Sparkle Silver, or some such thing. They've been powder coated Jet Black.

I still like my Perf Pac wheels better. Having said that, I like the GT wheels a lot better now that they are black. The black is more in line with the Perf Pac "theme". (for lack of a better word)

The 18" GT tires ride a little nicer than the 19s. But they don't have the grip of the Summer Only 19s. I barked the 18s long and loud in 3rd gear last night, 3.31 rear end, Bama 91H, Air Raid and alum shaft. I should have tried for fourth, but Sugarpuss was already reaching for the "Oh Siht Handle".

Comments are welcome. I like em ok, but I'm not going to be offended if someone speaks their mind. I do, all the time.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	black wheels 005.jpg
Views:	1882
Size:	726.0 KB
ID:	265201   Click image for larger version

Name:	black wheels 006.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	725.7 KB
ID:	265209   Click image for larger version

Name:	black wheels 004.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	729.8 KB
ID:	265217   Click image for larger version

Name:	black wheels 001.jpg
Views:	2350
Size:	868.1 KB
ID:	265225   Click image for larger version

Name:	black wheels 002.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	899.1 KB
ID:	265233  

`13 DIB, MCA, Perf Pac, Comf Pac, Back Up Camera, MT82, AE Driveshaft, Bama Tune: 93R, BBK Shortys. Borla Touring Mufflers, Air Raid CAI, AM Shift Knob, WeatherTec mats, Stripes and Tint. "Winter 18" GT Wheels and Tires, powder coated black" Redline Hood Struts, Steeda LCAs. Paid Cash.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome