Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford GT Vs. Z06 Video
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2006
GTNOS
GT Member
S197 Member

how bout this video. on same site next to the Z06/GT vid. i saw it and remembered this pursuit. it was with an 04 stang i believe and happened not too long ago in OKC. every now and then, there are criminals who can drive, and this was one. he pulls out of not 1 but 2 P.I.T. manuevers attempted by OK Hwy Patrol (OHP) and then reverses after the 3rd!!! but in the end, still went to jail after getting his a$$ kicked.:hihi: as you can see, you dont screw with OHP, they will knock your a$$ off the road, let you take out 100 feet of rail, two telephone poles, and a tree.:hihi: of all of the agencies in OK, OHP will f--- you up for sure. they are one of the few in OK that are even taught and certified in doing the P.I.T. or as some call the T.V.I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8zWBU0U_I&NR

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome