Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Independent Granatelli CAI Review by a newb...
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2006
kd05gt
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281cisohc
my first post after being a long time reader ....im seriously considering buying an 05 Stang and just like reading about the mods...i see 50/50 reviews like everyone else seems to think. i understand your mad about someone not returning your calls but dude your on every post for his cai crying about some minute issue which the author of this post fixed with common sense in probably 5 mins. Im sure i could find numerous other ways to solve the issue as well. i just think your a little too butthurt and seems like you concentrate all your efforts on the lil problem ..i havent heard one thing from you stating how well the system works if it does at all ???and all you people wonder how the pot gets stirred up ?? one guy crys about filters and abs lines ..and whamm! Never buy a Granatelli Cai! ..sorry buddy long day and needed to vent to someone ..Lucky you !
I don't think you have read all the posts. I have stated that I like the system. I have also stated that I hate pathetic customer service. One of the benefits of this forum is to let others know what we have experienced while dealing with vendors. That is my reason for posting my comments. I also know that Granatelli reps monitor these forums, and I think their lack of input speaks for itself. You are entitled to your opinions, as I am mine. I have long days too...

2005 Mustang GT
Satin Silver

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome