Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Amusing kill story
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2006 Thread Starter
mrvandermey
SHELBY GT 500 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw0scoops123
What mods do you have? I looked, but I didnt see anything on your profile.
My mods are pretty simple,but they are as follows: SCT XCal2 Tuner (91 Octane tune), K&N CAI, MAC Ceramic coated headers, Flowmaster X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder 40 Series exhaust (axle back), Steeda UDP, Billet 62mm Throtle body (had a spacer too, but removed it), FRPP 4.10 gears, Saleen short-throw shifter adapter, 20" wheels, Saleen full suspension (springs, struts/shocks, sway bar), adjustabel panhard bar, Baer 14" cross-drilled ventilated brakes on all four corners (Baer calipers for front and stock calipers for rear), Strange Development polished strut tower brace, Legends rear ducktail spoiler, CDC Agressive chin spoiler, CDC crimson light bar, and a handful of eye catching dress ups for the engine and interior (Midwest custom plenum cover, stainless steel radiator cover, billet aluminum caps, and billet aluminum interior trim). As mentioned I use premium fuel (91 Octane) and even use Royal Purple synthetic oil to help free up a few ponies. Plus I turn off the TCS system on the car and do not even use the AC. I have not yet had it dynoed, but she is running approximately 370 hp at the crank. I hope to add a supercharger in the near future, but that will wait for now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome