View Single Post
post #31 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2006
stlwagon
Classic Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Yahoo to stlwagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowepg
Just got my C&L (street) and 87 Octane flash (brenspeed) installed today.... and holy $hit.

My 06 GT (AUTO) just about *leapt* from the pavement when I put my foot on the gas. Im sure this has some nice improvements for manual transmission drivers, but for my automatic- its literaly like a different car..... Im almost embarrassed to admit that at first i thought something was wrong- the car really jumped! I dont think Im exagerating to say I have to drive this car differently now.... Funny thing is- with the changes to the shifting of the AUTO- I dont know that I could match its performance manually (even if I wanted to try).

Its almost the same feeling I had when test driving a V6- then a GT. Dramatic.:eyepoppin

I had heard good things- but this was shocking..... oh- and the sound? It scared my wife.....she was standing in the garage when I fired it up (hood up). She said it sounded like a wild animal..... hmmm- I like that. My neighbor actually looked up (from his lawnmower!) when I finally pulled away from the curb.... wow....

Anyways- once I burn off this tank of 87 (wont take long!) - Im anxious to try the other tunes- though I hardly beleive they could be better.
Just wait... Once you go 93, you'll never go back

1965 Mustang Coupe

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome