View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2006
fishingjts
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrnnr
and then half of us have owned both...i was a v6 guy back in the old days..i remember pushin my engine till it couldnt go any further so when and if i may talk about em...i know about em...now i'm a gt guy...same ol nghtrnnr...still racin the same guys..just a lil faster...but really.....anyone coulda seen pump was kiddin...kinda makes me wonder..."how do you v6 guys take the heat"

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...ad.php?t=58469

oh yeh..been there...done that

Oh, that was a fun thread wasn't it! LOL!

Actually I was GT owner BEFORE and now have the V6...

Yes, I know Pump was kidding... but just because your "kidding" doesn't make it right... example:

OMG, Pump... I just realize you bought a GT with an AUTOMATIC! Geez... an AUTOMATIC! What kind of pathetic loser are you? No real man drives a GT with an AUTOMATIC! Geez, you might as well have gotten a V6! Man, an AUTOMATIC... It's not a REAL MUSTANG with an AUTOTMATIC... I feel sorry for all you WORMS out their with AUTOMATICS in your GT's! How can you look yourselves in the mirror.. HA! HA!! Just kidding... It was only a joke!

See.. not very funny and basically pretty offensive... but since I said i was kidding, well that makes it ok!!! HA HA!

John - The V6 Apologist

2014 Ingot Silver Vert - MCA Edition

MPT Tuned - BBK Shorties - MRT Axle Back - FRPP 3.55

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome