Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - No love from a sixer
View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2006
zregime
PONY Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Or here's another analogy...

The GT is like that uberhot girl in high school you pretty much knew you didn't stand a chance with. Selective, aloof, fast, and dangerous, and ALL of the guys wanted her. Wanted her BAD...

The V6 is the friendly girl you COULD have gone out with, if you hadn't been so obsessed with the uberhottie. A bit plainer, yes, but removed from your blinding GT desire, the V6 had a body that was really about as great as the GT's. She'd be wonderful to come home to at night, a great wife, steady and supportive...

But really, the fact of the matter is that BOTH versions of the S197 are just strikingly beautiful automobiles, finer than anything else on the road right now. You guys know the stares you get, driving around town or out on the road. Pedestrians and oncoming vehicles take their eyes off whatever they're doing to gaze in awe at our pretty babies. :eyepoppin THAT's the bottom line for me. These latest Stangers are about the sexiest rides ever made!

"I may never be famous, but my girls Dixi and Luci sure are."

Dixi Candace: Windveil Blue Stick V6 '05, Steeda CAI w/BBK 70mmTB/hi-flo inlet, XCal2, ASP UP, JBA SS Shorties/Evol, FRPP T-Lok diff, 34/28 mm F/R sway bars, MMR rear LCAs, Monte C. strut bar, Precision 3.73s, Snow H2OCH4O, "Q" grille and tons of Dixi Bling chrome

Luci Elinor: Legend Lime Auto GT '06 Premium, JLT2 CAI, XCal2 Brenspeed 93, BBK 62mmx2 TB, Steeda UPs, Pypes Violators polished, SMR strut tower, A.H. & Stage3 louvers

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome