Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Just plain irresponsible
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2006
GT Express
PONY Member
S197 Member

First let me start off by saying WOW. I went to the cruise put together by Stable productions this weekend. What a turn out it was. There were at least 70 cars including an AC 427 cobra, a 1967 (I think) Shelby, '00 SVT Cobra R a bunch of Terminators and a bad ass C6 Vette. The weather was perfect for a cruise up PCH. Also there was absolutelly no irratic driving from anyone. No doughnuts, burn outs, street racing sure we reved the hell out of our engines but that was it. Just a bunch of proud Mustangs owner, Oh yeah and the proud Vette owner too, doing what they love most, driving our Stangs. You guys in the S. Cali region really have to come down next year. I mean it felt great when people on PCH would pull over just to see all the cars pass them by. I felt like I was part of a freakin' parade. It was a great feeling and it made me proud to own a car that has so much history behind it. You must check this cruise out.

Silver '05 Premium Convertible,5 Spd Mnl,IUP, C&L CAI, Bassani Axle Backs, Predator 91 Octane Tune, Hurst Shifter, IVA-310 Alpine touch screen stereo, 10" W7's 1500W HiFonics amp MB Quartz component speakers 600W HiFonics amp.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome