Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Why is the Rear View Mirror in the Middle of the Windshield?
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2006
Ragnar
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5twenty
Does anyone else think the mirror is mouted way too low? Granted, I'm pretty tall, but geez, it seems like it's in the middle of the windshield. Yesterday, I almost got into a wreck because it totally covered up a car I didn't know was there.

Does anyone have any experience moving the rear view mirror or remounting it? I need to make mine much higher.
Same has happened to me several times, especially when I'm at a stop sign and a car is stopped to my right. Almost t-boned several cars. I don't like my seat reclined much. I'm 6'2". I guess I just have to remember to be extra careful.

06 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, Auto, IUP
Mods: Midwest Auto Gear Engine Plenum Cover, Sequential Taillights, Demolet Tunable CAI & SCT Tune, CDC Quarter Window Louvers, Billett Aluminum Interior Items, 8" Shorty Antenna, Powder Coated Valve Covers, Braided Hoses, Flowmaster AT, California Dreamin' Hood, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Honeycomb Rear Decklid Blackout Panel, 35% Window Tints, SHR Lower Grill Inserts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome