Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Black Or White Louvers?...
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2006 Thread Starter
Kreepy X
Apprentice
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sltwtr
Kreepy X. Here are the Afterthoughts Auto 1/4 louvres installed on a white GT. I think they look more retro than all the others. They painted up well and the clear coat makes them look like an OEM part. Everyone has their own idea of how their Mustang should look. I went with the 65 GT350 look with stripes, hood pins. side stripes etc. The most important thing we all want is to look at our baby and say thats how I want it to look. The car draws enough looks anyway but its what you see that is important. Good luck and I hope this pic helps you decide which way to go. White is the best option for white cars unless the spoiler is the same off color as the 1/4 windows but that gets a bit ricey.
Wow, thanks! That looks really good. I pretty much got my mind set on the white ones now. I really like the way they look on yours. Thanks for the pic!

vantage - I'm gonna get the same ones you got. You just can't beat that price. Thanks for giving me the link. Post pictures when you get yours painted and installed. I can't wait to see them.

Stock: I Bought A 2006 Ford Mustang GT/Automatic V8 Coupe Premium/Performance White (HP)/Black Interior With Leather Seats And Silver Trim, Shaker 500 6 Disc MP3 Player...

Mods: Stock For Now...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome