Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My 12 procharged v6
View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 09-18-2013
bluebyu12
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281racered3.7 View Post
What boost you running? How does this bad boy feel now compared to before the supercharger? I want to supercharge mine but dont want to lose reliability and drivability since its my daily driver for now.
the reliability and drivability is all there with a procharger. it only goes into boost when you really step on it, and the unit is super reliable in its self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted six View Post
Out of all the mustangs I've had and molded this is the best one. Even over my 03 cobra
welcome to the boosted crew. glad you are enjoying your new toy, a boosted 3.7 is a happy 3.7. I had mine out tonight and people were asking a million and one questions about the car haha they had never seen anything like it before. becreful who you dyno tune with, make sure they know their stuff.

Grabber Blue 2012 V6 6-Speed Procharger P-1SC-1 @ 8psi tuned by Mustang Magic, Tial-Q BOV 3.55 Gears, Spec flywheel, exedy stage-3 clutch, 4in Alum. Driveshaft, Lethal Off-Road X, 12" resonators, 2.5" exhaust all the way back, QTP electric cutouts, GT500 Axlebacks, Barton Shifter, FRPP Strut tower bar, J&M LCA's, Steeda UCA ,CHE adj. panhard bar, FRPP P-Springs...lots of show mods
409/335 on a 98 degree day -- [email protected] - Car has 11's in it!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome