Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How Do You V6 Guys Take The Heat?!?!
View Single Post
rmays06
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfalzon
I have raced camaros , chargers, volvos and audis..I have left them all in the dust...especially with w 4: 10 rear.......lol....I did race and lose to a Goat, by 2 car lengths.........which considering the price and horsepower/torque I thought was more of a victory for me.....the driver and I talked afterward and he did admit his car is but ugly........The stang has “look at me “ styling….which should not be discounted, she’s a different breed, nothing “Japanese or Europe:” in her bloodlines at all…..the goat did have real bucket seats and a nice instrument layout and appointments,. but I’ll never give up my stang just for that….the rest are wanna be’s.
Quote:
The stang has “look at me “ styling….which should not be discounted, she’s a different breed
Isn't the V6 stang the same style?
Quote:
which considering the price and horsepower/torque I thought was more of a victory for me
I raced a Vette and only lost by like 27 car lengsts and seeing as I could have bought like 3 1/4 vettes for that I feel as I came out with the win..... Don't hate.... cause it is a moral victory!

Please let this tread die!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome