Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How are the 05-07 cars judged?!
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2006 Thread Starter
fordgrl99
PONY Member
Classic Member
S197 Member

Please don't get me wrong - I'm not upset that I didn't win, I guess I just don't understand why not. I've emailed our club president (he and another member did the judging) to get a copy of my sheet to see where I need to improve. I count myself incredibly lucky to have won the 2 I did and had not 'expected' those. I really am in it for the fun!

My car isn't 'overly done'. I like to think it has a nice understated elegance. I've added only what I thought would enhance the car's appearance.

I have a feeling the cleanliness of the undercarriage and inside the rims may have knocked me out on this one. I got up not planning on attending at all, so I only had about a half hour to get it swept out and washed/dried. I detailed the engine and interior, washed the windows and used Meguire's quick-detailer at the show. I guess I was just asking about everyone's experiences with judging, what they've found works and what doesn't...

2006 Deluxe GT. 5-spd. Black w/Dk. Charcoal cloth. IUP. Shaker 500. 8" stripes painted "satin grey effect".

1966 Sprint 200 coupe - Wimbledon White/red metal flake, red interior. 92,000 miles. 3rd owner (since 1989).

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome