Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New member. Can't decide on which mod to do next.
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2013
tnplanedoc
Apprentice
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samnyog View Post
Thanks for the response. If you have to pick between getting only the ceramic shorty headers or lethal x pipe and bbk TB which would you pick?
If I had to pick from those three, again, I recommend you consider the BBK TB, but along with ported intakes. It just made sense me considering total costs, convenience, and an intimidate and noticeable increase in low end torque/power, to do the TB and ported intakes at the same time.

You will have to re-tune for the new intakes, and depending who's tune you use that can be troublesome to lock in the shift points and such. But Ryan at Bama was great for me, and while I had to go though 5 data loads till everything line up right, once you get you tune "customized" the way you like it, oh my gosh, you will have some fun!

'11, V6 Premium, Kona Blue, Saddle, Pony Package/Remote Start/Comfort, Auto, Nav, AirRaid CAI: Lone Wolf Ported Intakes & BBK TB W/Bama Tunes, JLT Catch Can, FRPP 4:10 Gears, BBK LT & Catted X Pipe W/ Magnaflow Cats Back, Koni STR.T W/ Steeda Ultra-Lites, FRPP LCA, BMR Panard, Steeda X-Brace, FRPP Diff Cover, Performance Automatic Trans Pan, Power Stop Rotors W/ Evolution Pads, Llumar CTX tint, Stillen Chin Spoiler, Roush Side & Rear Splitters, OEM Hood Scoop, GT Rear Fascia.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome