Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New member. Can't decide on which mod to do next.
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2013
tnplanedoc
Apprentice
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadhtx35 View Post
Throttle body is the easiest to install.
I went ahead and did that yesterday and was very easy. Throttle response is improved and I get through mid-rpms really quick.
I'd say like most everyone else between 1800-4000 rpms the throttle-body shows improvement in the car.

If you don't have to pay anyone to do it or can do it yourself or with friends, then do the exhaust as it will give you some great sound and performance, otherwise I'd go after the low hanging fruit as that's a slam dunk install and has good gains as well.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

'11, V6 Premium, Kona Blue, Saddle, Pony Package/Remote Start/Comfort, Auto, Nav, AirRaid CAI: Lone Wolf Ported Intakes & BBK TB W/Bama Tunes, JLT Catch Can, FRPP 4:10 Gears, BBK LT & Catted X Pipe W/ Magnaflow Cats Back, Koni STR.T W/ Steeda Ultra-Lites, FRPP LCA, BMR Panard, Steeda X-Brace, FRPP Diff Cover, Performance Automatic Trans Pan, Power Stop Rotors W/ Evolution Pads, Llumar CTX tint, Stillen Chin Spoiler, Roush Side & Rear Splitters, OEM Hood Scoop, GT Rear Fascia.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome