Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - My driver side rear end is lower than the other side...any advise on how to fix it?
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2013 Thread Starter
deuce106
Apprentice

At first I was thinking that it was my springs because when I first installed them, I can see the the rear driver side is a little lower than the other side to begin with. And now my left rear end sacked. A few months ago I decided to replace my rear passenger side shock thinking that it was bad due to a bouncy ride. And A month ago I took my rear suspension apart to fix my rear end clunk and found out that the driver side shock was also going bad( I pushed it down and it does not want to come back up) and that might cause it to sack even more. I don't know why koni shocks went bad so fast, could it be a combination of a bad spring and a bad shock??? What should I do? I don't really want to just throw parts at it just to find out what is wrong with the car.
Thank you

2012 mustang v6 performance package, power mods: airraid intake, borla s-type exhaust, appearance mods: saleen front grille, hood spears, roush side spliters, 2013 tail lights, retro fitted head lights with led and hid, shorty antena, black deck lid, gt500 steering wheel, oem take off leather seats, retro black shift knob, suspension mods: koni shocks/struts, sr springs, gt500 top mounts, panhard bar, lca.
1994 mustang gt 5.0

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome