post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2013
jlawrence613
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to jlawrence613
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlud00 View Post
Thanks, I'll be trying it in the next month or so. I had no luck putting the vinyl hash stripes on straight. I'm not a great detailer. I guess if I mess this up, I just peel it off a do it again! Haven't really looked yet, but what colors does it come in? Probably would want a satin black, or dark gray if it exists. If you see my profile pics, the stripes looked too light gray in my opinion. The black on grabber blue is awesome. Did you do any of the other accents, like the hood spears? Bytheway JLawrence, if you're there, I'm writing a thread about my glasspack with Bassani axleback experience, with a few questions, if you don't mind answering with your opinions.
Sorry mlud, i was indisposed. Shoot me any questions, I will do my best to help

Grabber Blue 2011 V6 Premium A6 Coupe Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, BBK Longtube Headers w/ O/R Xpipe, Steeda CAI, Dynomax 2.5" Ultra Flo Catback, Boss302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 '10 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555 Next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Al Driveshaft, . Styling: 15% Tint, Black Spoiler, Decklid Panel, & Grille Surround. Chin Spoiler, Hood Spears

Best to Date - 13.212 @ 105.79 - Uncorrected

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome