Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - I wonder if 1000 hp is possible with the 3.7?
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2013
bluebyu12
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloBusa View Post
Its going to take some time but good things will come from this. For guys wanting to build a 3.7 for high horse power you should wait. Its going to get much cheaper and can be done in actual packages. Work is still crazy for me right now but the car will be going to Vegas when she's back together for a few people to see it and then its going in a trailer for the long haul up north.
Thats my plan... Im not touching my tune or boost levels until the path has been paved haha. Thanks to all those doing so. Until then Ill enjoy my 409+rwhp on a safe tune. Its more then enough to have fun with in the streets for now. Ive past the mark of having my blower over a year. Car sees boost everytime I take it out and loves it.

Grabber Blue 2012 V6 6-Speed Procharger P-1SC-1 @ 8psi tuned by Mustang Magic, Tial-Q BOV 3.55 Gears, Spec flywheel, exedy stage-3 clutch, 4in Alum. Driveshaft, Lethal Off-Road X, 12" resonators, 2.5" exhaust all the way back, QTP electric cutouts, GT500 Axlebacks, Barton Shifter, FRPP Strut tower bar, J&M LCA's, Steeda UCA ,CHE adj. panhard bar, FRPP P-Springs...lots of show mods
409/335 on a 98 degree day -- [email protected] - Car has 11's in it!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome