Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How to keep up with 2012 5.0 vs 2013 mustang 5.0 ?
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2013 Thread Starter
kevinm
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 Cannonballer View Post
The best I can tell you is to not set your sites on running down a 5.0 but to make your 3.7 the best possible machine you can. And if in doing so you manage to catch one, that would be great! Otherwise, don't sweat it.

But if you insist upon dipping into 5.0 territory, take some modding cues from z28th1s and FoolnYa. These guys are beating on their back doors in NA format.

Once you find the right combination of mod's, you might have so much fun with your V6 that none of that will be important anymore. I recently acquired an MPT tune that just made the rest of my bolt-on's go wild-fire! The car has been transformed. I have no need for the 5.0.

Find your contentment in the V6 or, as has been stated, move on to bigger and better things. Whatever you do, don't cave into anyone who busts your balls for wanting to be faster. That's the nature of who we are and what we do. Love what you got, 'cause there's ALWAYS someone bigger and badder out there!
AMEN to what you said Brotha ! i appreciate it and i will continue on adding some bolt ons and see what i can do to satisfy my needs ..thanks for the contacts to i think ill get in touch with both of them so maybe they can help me out !

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome