Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011+ 3.7: 3.55's + Lone Wolf + JLT+ BBK + MPT - INCREDIBLE Combination!
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2013 Thread Starter
V6 Cannonballer
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerwhee View Post
MPT tunes have great butt dyno stories but the times I have seen at the track were no better than my steeda tune.

Maybe if someone goes to the track with the MPT tune and traps a 83 mph in the 1/8th with just a t/I/e and I will make the switch.

I'm glad your enjoying your car more though. All these success stories do make me want to try MPT very bad.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, I've heard great things about Steeda. If your butt dyno experience is anything like mine (or if you actually have a real dyno sheet), you might not want an MPT tune. Can't blame you. Gotta stick with what makes you happy, no doubt.

I could tell mine had more to give since the performance after the ported intakes and TB seemed considerably less than others were reporting, even after two tune adjustments. I began to think the reports were just hype, until I decided to switch tuners. Now I know the real story.

I'm like you now. I see no need to switch, as I am convinced she doesn't have that much more to give. Pretty sure at this point I'd have to track her and get a professional dyno/tune adjustment to drag any more out of her.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome