Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011+ 3.7: 3.55's + Lone Wolf + JLT+ BBK + MPT - INCREDIBLE Combination!
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2013
powerwhee
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

The things you guys describe with MPT I can already do with my steeda tune, which makes me hesitant to get MPT.

There is still a part of me that believes MPT knows something the others don't, mainly with part throttle ti-VCT cam timing that might make my car faster.

But You guys couldn't get sideways before the MPT even with multiple data logs to BAMA?

I've sent Gus from Steeda 2 datalogs ever and just today the tires lost traction for a good 2 seconds on the 1-2 shift at 3/4 throttle shifting at 4k rpm. I dont know how much of that is the midpipe and headers or the tune but it seems weird some guys are saying they can't lose traction at all in their cars with the BAMA tune.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1st Time at the 1/4 Mile Best E.T out of 4 passes (Without Ported Intake Manifold):
Uncorrected 2500DA [email protected] MPH w/ a 2.17 60".Corrected [email protected] MPH
Ford Racing 4.10 Gears/ Borla S Type Axleback/BBK Chrome Equal Length Shorties/Lethal Performance Catless H Pipe/JLT CAI/Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds/Steeda 91 Octane Tune/ SR Springs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome