Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - help ! new wheels decision
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 09-27-2013 Thread Starter
281racered3.7
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeez11 View Post
I got GT 500 wheels for my GT. I put the factory Brembo wheels and tires, on the V6 car and I think they look good. I know a lot of guys don't like the Brembo wheels, so there are probably lots of them out there for sale. The Brembo wheels and tires definitely made the car handle much better than it did with factory Pony package wheels and tires. Something to consider, if you want something different. I also have aftermarket exhaust, and a lot of people get confused as to whether its a V6. or a V8. Just a thought.
That looks pretty damn good! I want to run 19x10 in the rear. I have a question tho, hopefully someone can answer this for me, im also going to upgrade my gear ratio to 3.73 and heard that shorter wheels help improve the ratio aswell, but does it also further hurt the mpg or will it remain the same pretty much?

2013 3.7 mustang auto.
Mods: magnaflow catback- 20% tint- roush upper grille- AM billet lower grill- gt500 rear spoiler-jlt oil seperator- boss 302 strut tower brace- SVE drift wheels 19x9.5 on nitto nt555 275/35/19- 3.73's- ebay paddle shifters
》MPT tuned 93race《

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome