Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - I wonder if 1000 hp is possible with the 3.7?
View Single Post
post #92 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2013
randeez11
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense View Post
I don't see prices dropping on parts or parts coming out that are not already out from someone doing an extreme build. It sells magazines maybe but I'd wager less than 10 people would actually follow through on the same or lesser aggressive goal over then next...3 years. Even 1 year....wouldn't be enough to start cheaper mass production. Maybe a few years from now there will be more of a market starting to open OR, the other way around, the new stuff coming out in 2015 takes the feet out from under the 3.7 and companies focus what little energy they expended on parts for the 3.7 and concentrate on the Ecoboost, later NA engines.
True, How many people actually want build a car with 1000 hp ? For that matter, how many people want a car with "above average" potential ? You will always be able to build a car that has "above average " performance. And the cost will always be ,"above average"

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome