Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - FRPP exhaust details please!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2013 Thread Starter
cimeron2013
Apprentice

FRPP exhaust details please!

OK after hearing the FRPP exhaust on a v6 mustang I think it sounds the best. Hopefully its not obnoxiously loud for DD around town. I was looking for a throatier sound without the excessive loud volume. If these end up being a bit loud I figure I can always throw on some resonators? perhaps 12" wont kill the sound but refine it? anyone do this?

Only issue now is that the FRPP exhausts cost $669 which is up there in the price column for similar axlebacks. however others offer 304 SS tips which the FRPP's have but others also state that the muffler bodies and pipes are also stainless. FRPP web site does not state if the muffler body is stainless??? anyone know? also, does anyone know what the warranty on these are from Ford? Lastly, do these go on sale at all? where can I get the best price? got to watch the pennies if I am to also do CAI down the line. any advice? I would be greatful. thanks.

2013 V6 Mustang Automatic with the following mods: Roush Hood scoop, 3M Clear braw paint protector, MRT rear window louvers, 3M scotchprint carbon fiber roof wing decklid and scoop, strut tower brace, FRPP axleback exhaust.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome