Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011+ V6: Engine Error Code P0012
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2013 Thread Starter
V6 Cannonballer
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I just got back from dogging her as best I could for about 40 miles (guessing, as the odo was closer to maybe 55-60 miles; it's off because of the stock tune and 3.55's). Most I could rev her was around 5K RPM because of the speed limiter. I could crank her up a little higher if I were crawling in 1st or 2nd, but what's the point?

Ran diagnostics afterward. Nothing. Clean as a whistle. No engine light either. Becoming more suspicious of the MPT settings. But as stated earlier, she runs just as problem-free with no funny noises or performance issues on the MPT, as on any other tune, so maybe I just need to get used to the engine light being on if I'm gonna run MPT? Will run my stock tune for another day or two, keep thrashing her, and see if anything more pops up. If not, then I need to decide whether I'll go back to MPT or settle for the less potent Bama 91R.

I think I'll have to borrow a friend's laptop and do some data logging with it, but first I'll check to see if it's possible with the SCT SF3 tuner.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome