Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Raceland cutout for the v6 mustang? sggestions?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2013 Thread Starter
cimeron2013
Apprentice

Raceland cutout for the v6 mustang? sggestions?

I've been looking at a few options for my exhaust for my v6 2013 mustang. I found this online... raceland cutouts. has anyone actually used these on a v6 mustang 2011 or later? I would love to hear these on the car but have not been able to find a you tube vid or sound clip of it. mainly conserned that the sound is right. these open all way or close all way so no adjustment on sound. they look good and built well. can anyone vouch for the build quality and workmanship of this unit? lastly I would like to DIY this unit. can I used proper clips rather than have it welded? thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
and last question what size pipe is on the 2013 mustang 2.5" or 3" anyone know? thanks again.

Raceland USA Switch-N-Blast Cutout - YouTube

2013 V6 Mustang Automatic with the following mods: Roush Hood scoop, 3M Clear braw paint protector, MRT rear window louvers, 3M scotchprint carbon fiber roof wing decklid and scoop, strut tower brace, FRPP axleback exhaust.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome