Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Just a litle thought....
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2013 Thread Starter
cerebrix
PONY Member

Just a litle thought....

historically, im super fickle about my cars...

example, ive bought 3 in 2.5 years

I kind of dreaded the oc auto show coming around because I was certain I was going to see something that was going to put me on my (takeitupthebehindsellingacartoosoon) mode.

but nothing really grabbed me. best part of the show was the new stingray, which is amazing for the money.

but then I went out to the parking lot and was all excited about my car again. the potential it has with the mods I have planned upcoming etc..

then I see another car (I kinda like small cars) that kind of excited me, but the price was too high.

But as Im online tonight, I see a few posts from Deysha and I remember the thing that brought me back to Ford in the first place.

So heres to you Justine (my car). I may look at other girls, but at the end of the day, I guess I'd just rather go home with you

2013 Performance Pack, MCA, Leather Recaro's, NAV
Steeda Cold Air Intake | BBK Throttle Body | Steeda Shifter Bracket | Whiteline Transmission Mount | Magnaflow Street Catback Exhaust | Tuning Super Store Tuned on a Diablosport Intune i1000 | Eibach Sportline Springs | Koni Sport Dampers (Yellow) | Whiteline Lower Control Arms

Team Magnaflow | Team Road Race Motorsports

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome