Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - First Mod Before Winter- CAI/Tune or Catback?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2013 Thread Starter
gfresh6969
Apprentice

I will definitely be getting the weathertech digital floor liners, in addition to 17" Blizzak WS70 winter tires and wheels from Tirerack so I should be good to go for the winter. My car came with the premium package and the pedals are pretty sticky.

I should have mentioned that I am looking at the Pypes catback. I don't think any other catback is worth spending that much money, and the axleback won't increase performance at all and I might as well pay a couple hundred more for the catback. In the future, I do plan on doing full bolt-ons (headers, x pipe, etc.) so I want the most benefit from a a free-flowing exhaust set-up.

2011 V6 6MT, Kona Blue, Premium, heated Saddle leather, 3.31, HID
***Procharged***
Mods: AIRAID CAI, Bama, Magnaflow Street CB, BBK S. Headers, BBK Catted X-Pipe, BBK 73TB, Strut Tower Brace, SR Springs 1.5, Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts, Bumpsteer Kit, Panhard Bar, LCAs, PowerStop Brake Kit, Black MGP Caliper Covers, GT500 Rear Diffuser, Roush Side Splitters, Stillen Front Chin, 30% Tint, LEDs, Black Super Snake Stripes, Polk/Alpine, Audio Control LC7i, RF 10" Sub, 19" Staggered AMRs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome