Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Where to start with suspension?
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2013 Thread Starter
Shoot em UP
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangInTexas View Post
Front and rear sway bars were the first mode I made. I couldn't stand the way the Stang took corners, or big curves. They made a HUGE difference. My car now corners nice and flat with very little body roll. Trust me, you'll really like what they do. I too have a base v6 with base tires. The best I think are Whiteline but those are really expensive. I have Eibachs and they work really nice. I got the adjustable but have yet to try other settings on them. Warning: Eibachs are kinda notorious for making a clunking sound at times.
Awesome! Thanks for the input. And what do you mean by clunking? That doesn't sound good...

JLT CAI -- 73mm BBK TB -- Lone Wolf Ported Manifolds -- BBK Ceramic Shorties -- Borla ATAK Axle Back -- AM Short Throw -- 3.73 Rear -- DSS Aluminum DS -- Barton Shifter Bracket -- MPT 91 Tune -- Koni Yellow's -- J&M CC Plates -- SR Springs -- Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace -- BMR LCA's and Relo's -- HTRZ III 235/55-17 -- JLT Oil Seperator -- Billlet Grille -- GT500 Rear Diffuser -- Blue on Black Cue Ball Shifter Knob

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome