Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - im an idiot... crashed my car, and now its time to upgrade the front end
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2013 Thread Starter
vplnic
Rookie

im an idiot... crashed my car, and now its time to upgrade the front end

Yep as the title said, im an idiot and have done my faithful mustang wrong.

since this looks like i can fix everything but paint myself, Im going to do the work to save a claim on my insurance.. All the damage is confined to the front end. Specifically the bumper, radiator, and one headlight. The cars still structurally sound, starts, drives etc... no frame damage as it was a rather low velocity crash. (breaks locked up in the rain and i hit a barrier goin about 5 mph)

In the mean time, Im looking at replacing all the parts and was thinking why not upgrade to a GT or other front end while im at it.

Other than the obvious things like radiator, bumper and headlights. Can anyone inform me of other parts id need to order such as brackets, or anything that you think of? I'd like to order and have everything first before i start tearing it apart.

even a link to more information would be a huge help.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

11 v6 auto. black.black bbk longtubes/xpipe, magnaflow gt competition exhaust, sct93 tune, Eibach Pro kit, GT break upgrade.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome