Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Switching form Bama tunes to ???
View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2013
Blaseleblanc
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

I'm pretty damn surprised as well. I did a datalog of my MPT tune this past friday. I sent the results to both bama and MPT and told them both to see if they could improve upon it. Bama accepted and sent a revised tune. It feels absolutely no different than before. I still have absolutely NO power below 3k RPM's. MPT has not responded yet, but bama just doesn't seem to get the picture... I gave them not only the datalog, but the MPT tune itself. It seems that its as simple to me as merging the MPT settings with the bama tune and bumping everything up a bit. Unfortunately, bama is tuning WAY too conservatively and it's starting to really get under my skin. I'd rather them go too far the first time and dialing back than have to datalog 50 times and bump everything up in small increments.

Current Mods: 19x8.5 Charcoal AMR Rims, Bama Tune 93H, Airaid CAI, FRPP Sport Axle Backs, FRPP 3.73 gears, Boss/CS/GT500 Rear Diffuser, GT500 Rear Spoiler, GT500 Mud Guards, Raxiom Reverse/License LED Lights, OEM Take off Black Charcoal Leather, GT500 Steering Wheel, Auto Headlights, Chrome 3.7 Badges, Quarter Window Louvers, Dark Matter Tint

Future Mods: Matte black GT500 Stripe, Black Billet Grilles, Stillen Front Chin Spoiler, Roush Side Splitters, Painted Mirror Caps

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome