Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What to expect when you're expecting (gears)
View Single Post
post #22 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2013 Thread Starter
MagnumForceGB
Apprentice

So much for getting the gears installed. We had an appointment to drop the car off Monday morning to get it installed, we dropped it off. Monday night the installer said he wasn't able to get it to it, should be able to get to it today. Today I asked him what the status was and he went off talking about how I'm rushing him, so tonight at 8 p.m. we told him to give the car back to us. Got the car back, they didn't even start the install. Time to find a new installer or do the damn thing myself. Would just need a dial caliper, already have bearing pullers for removing bushing in the Camaro.

Wife = 2012 Mustang V6 Premium Grabber Blue BBK CAI, BBK LT w/ HFC, Borla ATAK, MPT Tune, DSS Driveshaft, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BMR LCA's | Best = 13.5 @ 105
Husband = 2010 Camaro V6 Synergy Green Edition IPF Supercharger Best = 12.5 @ 111
Closest finish @ the line = Wife by 0.0028 seconds (4.79 inches)

Also own a 2014 Mustang GT Premium, Brembo Package, 401A, Comfort Package, Shaker Pro System, Pedestal Spoiler

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome