Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New Stang, did I get a good deal?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2013
randeez11
BOSS Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2521 View Post
I decided to go to the ford dealer last night to just take a look at their lot. I have been considering buying a new mustang and trading in my focus for a while now. On the lot, I did not see any mustangs I liked so I decided that I would order one. Ended up ordering a DIB v6 Prem coupe, with MCA and Performance package and security package. Price before TTL was $24,559. I talked them into when I take delivery they will give me free tint and a gas card for $50. I think it was a great deal, but what do you guys think?

I did not have to put a deposit down (that was odd to me) so I can decline to buy when its delivered.
If you get it for that price, good deal. When I ordered my 2012 with pony package it was 28,000 and change, up here in Canada.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome