Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Mustang V6 Base, Creaking Sound from shocks.....
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2013
naterz82
Rookie

Not taken care of on '13's

Lemme be the first to say...they have NOT fixed this on the '13's. 2013 v6 Performance Package here. Creaking shocks since 1000 miles. Dealer has told me twice it's new car sounds. BS!! I will be showing up at 7am tomorrow, and demanding something be done. At 10k miles now and creaking just as bad as ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureSound View Post
Good to see they fixed this in the 2013 models... This is whats keeping me from upgrading to a GT, that and the gas milage.

Deysha, I brought my vehicle in 2x to my dealer and both times they said "we don't have time" or "we don't have the appropriate staff" to take care of my creaking. I'm not too sure what an appointment means to Ford, but apparently it's not the same as what it means to me. And this is after 2 full days of leaving my car there. Not sure what they are good for. The worse part is their condescending attitudes when I tell them the front LCA's are creaking, as if they are going to disprove me. Not that they even put effort for into proving me wrong, they never even move my car from their driveway to the shop.

Nothing says piece of **** car like a creaking suspension.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome