Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2014 V6 Gear swap
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2013 Thread Starter
tylerw225
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
You're going to love a set of 3.73 gears! That's going to be a huge jump over your factory 2.73's. You'll notice huge gains in acceleration and torque!

You're going to need the Gear kit, Installation kit, Gear oil and a Tunet to complete this job. You could attempt to get away without doing the installation kit, however while you have the rear open I'd recommend replacing all the bearings/gaskets etc..

I hope this helps! Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future. You can also give my CS team a call if you need some assistance, they can be reached at the contact information in my signature!

-Dan
Thanks! thats exactly what i looking for, more acceleration and torque. im trying to figure out and do more research about my warranty. i dont want to void it, which is why i want to get ford racing gears, and why i ask if a dealer would be able to give me a tune. im going to a dealer in Cincinnati this week so im going to ask, unless anyone works for ford. and with that said there is no way i am doing this myself, so how much will installation run me?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome