Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Canadian aftermarket dealers
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2013
randeez11
BOSS Member
S197 Member

I am Canadian. Fortunately I line in a border city. I get a lot of my parts from companies like American Muscle. Yes, its a bit of a hassle. I get all my parts shipped to a mailbox in the US, and I pick them up there.
I do understand the frustration that fellow Canadians go through to get parts.But it is what it is. We pay more, have to travel more, and ultimately have to jump through more hoops , to get our parts. I have no answers other than, no pain , no gain.
so.... if you are able to secure a mailbox, do it. Otherwise, Im sure there are Canadian distributors that you can romance.
Ive personally found Steeda ca.to be a great source for parts, and they do have a Canadian subsidiary. their prices are as competitive, with what you might find in the US.

2011 GT. Grabber Blue. Procharged. 3:73 manual.Billit LCA's. Corsa Extremes. GT 500 wheels. Racemaster DR's. T-56 Tremec. Dynotech DS . Centerforce DF. American Racing headers/high flow cats 560 rwhp.Donny Walsh tuned

2012 Pony Package. Race Red.3:31 automatic.BBK longtubes and catted X.FRPP Sport axlebacks. BBK throttle body. Dynotech DS. Brembo wheels and tires. Strut tower brace. Airraid CAI. Bama tuned.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome