Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Q's for my fellow prochargered v6s.
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2013 Thread Starter
S197mustang
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye010 View Post
Well his 60' times are very slow so that might be holding him back quute a bit but his trap speeds should at least be over 110. My vote is an ambitious dyno. Not knocking him or his tuner but proof is in the slip.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sry for the delay guys. I was busy doing down pipe installs on 335i's. And let me tell you we are lucky with the amount of room we have under the hood. lol Ok so time for the recap. The first run was with heat soak so the car pulled out a couple of degrees of timing. Not to mention me bogging the launch and shifting slow. Lol The second run I kept the car off and pushed it inline till I got in the front of line. The second run I didn't expect the extra power and I spun all the way threw first and part of second. Now keep in mind those were my first two times I have ever been down the track. Also I after my second time down the track they closed cause of horrible fog. I think with a set of lowering spring and switching out these 3.31 gears. I will do much better. I could care less what anybody thinks about my times at the track or my dyno. I think I did good for my first time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome