Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Where to start with suspension?
View Single Post
post #26 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2013 Thread Starter
Shoot em UP
Apprentice

I did order the SR springs, couldn't pass it up @ 99.99! But now I am a bit worried about stock struts and shocks. I am not trying to throw too much money down, but my pony has 20K miles on it, just hit 20 the other night actually. I am putting those springs on for sure, but if I am already under there, is it REALLY that big of a deal to go with new struts and springs? I am looking at Koni STR's all around, or would Eibach be better? Or are they pretty much all negligibly the same? The eibachs will fit right up to my 2012, with no need for the replacement strut mount if I am not mistaken that the Koni's would need. Also, the Eibachs are cheaper, which is always enticing!

Basically the decision is, run stock struts and shocks and get Eibach sway bars, or leave stock sways alone for now and get all upgraded suspension one shot.

Any advice on that decision?

JLT CAI -- 73mm BBK TB -- Lone Wolf Ported Manifolds -- BBK Ceramic Shorties -- Borla ATAK Axle Back -- AM Short Throw -- 3.73 Rear -- DSS Aluminum DS -- Barton Shifter Bracket -- MPT 91 Tune -- Koni Yellow's -- J&M CC Plates -- SR Springs -- Boss 302 Strut Tower Brace -- BMR LCA's and Relo's -- HTRZ III 235/55-17 -- JLT Oil Seperator -- Billlet Grille -- GT500 Rear Diffuser -- Blue on Black Cue Ball Shifter Knob

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome