Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Going in for Creaking rear, whining <acronym title="transmission">trans</acronym>, and CEL
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2013
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ritchie View Post
You asking him to explain his findings is perfectly ok! If I were you I'd contact Deysha here on the forum first before taking it in. She'll be able to escalate if necessary. Just send her a brief message with your issues along with your contact info, VIN# and mileage.

I too plan on bringing in my Stang tomorrow with similar issues. I have aftermarket parts as well and I must admit I'm a little nervous. I hope all everything works out for you. Good luck!
Thanks for the mention, Raider Ritchie! You are also more than welcome to PM me if you need me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkid9234 View Post
Sadly this is not my first rodeo with deysha (actually forgot about her but good call!)... or warranty. I might go in and see if we can take care of it as is and then if they come back yea a strut mount is busted but you have LCAs so we wont cover it and then deysha comes in. This is a real small dealer (owner keeps a 2012 and 2013 personal boss 302s in the 3 car show room). So hopefully we can work together
Ooooohhh! So you forgot about me already, mustangkid9234? I see how you are… Let me know if you “need” me again.

Deysha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome